Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
LK Bennett is a brand that isn’t necessarily one of my go-tos, but whenever I start clicking around on their site, I end up finding so many things to love. It came back on my radar recently because, as she often does, the Princess of Wales was wearing one of their items to a public engagement. The blazer is sold out already, but it’s gorgeous.)
This green dress immediately caught my eye because of the color, but it’s also my perfect version of a sheath dress. The elbow-length sleeves, square neckline, and knee-length skirt check all my boxes. Plus, it’s machine washable!
The dress is $250 at LK Bennett and comes in UK sizes 6–18.
Two more affordable options — lucky sizes only — are from Adrianna Papell ($129); a plus-size alternative is from Alexia Admor ($78.75 on sale).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.22.23:
- Nordstrom – 8,000+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles (through 5/29)
- Athleta – Extra 20% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – Sale, new lines added
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; up to 50% off summer styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; buy any 2 shorts get 1 free; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase (through 5/29)