I think I was updating an older story about hair accessories when I found Lele Sadoughi at Nordstrom — if you’re on the hunt for upmarket hair accessories (the pictured headband is $65, for example) then you should definitely check the brand out. There’s a collaboration with Lily Pulitzer, and I’d put the brand up there with hair accessory great brands Ficcare and France Luxe. (This knotted sweater headband is also stunning.)
For my $.02, I wouldn’t wear headbands like this for a Big Day like an interview or court appearance — but I think they can look nice on Zoom calls as well as elevating a casual outfit at work in a preppy, pretty kind of way.
Some of the other nice hair accessories for work on the market right now…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.13.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off your purchase; 50% off 1 full-price item
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Tops & sweaters $19 and up; pants & skirts $29 and up; dresses & jackets $39 and up
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items
The post Coffee Break: Knotted Headband appeared first on Corporette.com.