Japanese have beautiful white skin despite living in a warm and humid climate. They are known for their flawless white skin. While we can credit their genes for such skin, skincare plays the most important role here.
Women in Japan are more reliable on healthy eating and natural skincare procedures than on heavy cosmetic creams. They have inculcated those methods in their daily lifestyle and the same has been pass on to generations.
Before we move on to the actual procedure, let’s first learn about skin darkening.
Why Your Skin Becomes Dark?
The main reason for skin darkening is the presence of melanin. This melanin is dark in color and whenever your skin is exposed to the sun, your skin produces this pigment so as to safeguard it from harsh sun rays.
Melanin is good for you because it protects your skin from developing sunburn, skin cancer, and other skin issues, but sometimes you just want your original skin tone back.
What is melanin?
While melanin is automatically flushed out by the skin naturally, it takes time. So, if you want to get rid of melanin quickly, you need to take some extra efforts.
If you have been following my blog, you must have come across a few of my articles relating to skin whitening. If you have not, you can check them out here:
Read: Rice Water For Fair Skin and Shiny Hair
Also Read: Tanned Skin?? Try These Quick and Easy Tan Removal Face Packs Now
Also Read: 10 Besan or Gram Flour Face Packs For Clear Skin
What Is Japanese Trick for Skin Whitening?
This Japanese trick for skin whitening is based on rice. As you must have known that Japanese and Koreans love to involve rice not only in their diet but also in their skincare and haircare routine.
Rice water is rich in skin brightening enzymes, vitamin B, and amino acids. Also, it is anti-inflammatory and anti-aging which makes it the perfect choice for those who want to lighten their skin and make their skin look younger.
Rice also boost the collagen production and removes wrinkles and fine lines.
What is rice water?
Rice water that is used in the skincare remedies, is the starchy water that is left on the top when the rice is left soaked in that water for more than 3 hours. This water is very nutritious and it provides essential goodness to the skin.
Alternate way to prepare rice water:
You can also boil rice in excess water, and when rice is cooked, strain the remaining water. This white water is your rice water.
How To Make Japanese Skin Whitening Cream With Rice?
To prepare this cream, you need following items:
- Boiling Pot
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamin-E Capsule
- Glass container to store the cream
- In order to prepare rice skin whitening cream, you first need to soak 1 bowl of rice in water for at least 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, pour the soaked rice and water on the top of it into a blender jar and blend it.
- Now strain the mixture with the help of a strainer. Keep the coarse rice retaining on the top of the strainer aside and pour the strained water in a pan.
- Now, heat the water on a low flame till it becomes thick.
- Your cream is almost ready.
- Now transfer the thick paste to a glass container and add Vitamin E oil and 2-3 Tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Mix well and close the lid of the container tightly.
- You can keep this cream for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
How to use Rice Skin Whitening Cream?
Wash your face, and apply this cream on your skin evenly. Let it sit there for about 15 minutes, now take a soft towel and dip it in cold water.
Remove the dried cream using towel by massaging in circular motion.
Now, apply a moisturizer to finish the skincare routine.
Repeat this procedure atleast thrice a week to get visible results in a month. With this technique you will get fair skin in just a month.
The cream mask is made of rice water, but what about the ground rice that is left on the top of the strainer? Well, you do not need to throw them away because you can use them for the scrub.
In order to make rice scrub, you need to mix honey and olive oil in the leftover ground rice. Mix it properly and your body scrub is ready to use.
How to Use Rice Body Scrub?
Take a handful of this mix in hand and massage the body in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
What Else You Can Do For Skin Whitening?
There is no doubt that this rice mask will make you fairer, but you need to follow some additional measures to retain that glow. Don’t worry, I will stipulate each one of them here:
- Wash your face twice a day and use different face creams or moisturizers for day and night time.
- Scrub your facial skin at least once a week using natural scrub. DIY Natural Homemade Face Scrubs For Dry Skin, 6 Natural Face Scrubs For Normal/Combination Skin
- Never skip sunscreen during the daytime, even if you are at home.
- Apply a skin whitening mask at least once a week.
- Cover your face with a white cotton cloth or wear a big hat whenever you are going out in the sun.
- Drink ample amount of water daily (recommended 8 glasses of water)
- Eat healthy food to improve skin elasticity.
- Eat at least one fruit a day.
I hope you liked this article on the Japanese Trick To Get Fair Skin. I would love it if you leave your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to reading and replying to them.
Stay safe, stay beautiful.
The post Japanese Trick For Skin Whitening appeared first on MissBonic | Beauty | Makeup | Home Remedies.