Traveling is fun, fulfilling, and adventurous, whether you decided to go out camping, or you are five-stars-hotel-person. It doesn’t really matter. When you find yourself in some big city, you should always look out for your documents, passports, and money. That is why you need to find the best travel hoodies that you can wear while traveling all around the world.
While some hostels offer you to leave your things in their security lockers, the others might seem insecure for you. The worst you can do in these kinds of situations is to bring your stuff with you and to put them inside your backpack. Are you still wondering why you need hoodie with inside pockets?
They will not only keep you warm but safe also. And guess what – you don’t need to spend a fortune on them! Travel hoodie or jacket will make your life easier, you will stop fishing for your items, while everything will be right inside these pockets – at one place.
Let’s see what you should look for when buying a travel hoodie, blazer or jacket.
Features Travel Hoodie or Jacket Should Have
When buying your travel jacket, try to find the best possible option. Once again, you don’t need to spend a fortune on it, but looking at the label can help a lot.
It Should Be Lightweight
One of the biggest concerns about traveling is where to put all your stuff. When traveling in winter, it is even harder. That is why your travel jacket should be lightweight. The last thing you need when you are traveling is extra kilos at the airport. When traveling in the excellent jacket, blazer or hoodie, there is no need for you to worry.
Perfect for All Seasons
You should always check if your new favorite travel jacket is waterproof and warm. Even though you can style it for warmer days as well, it is essential they keep you cozy and dry during cold winter months.
Women’s hoodie with inside pockets is important to find. You can think like this – depending on how many stuff you want to carry around, search for at least three hidden pockets. If you are a carry-everything- with-me person, then try to find a jacket with at least five hidden pockets on both sides of the hoodie and jacket.
Made of Good Materials
You should definitely check out if you are allergic to some material when buying any jacket. If you want your travel companion to be waterproof, always consult with the label. Some people prefer cotton material, instead of wool, so make sure to pay attention to these things.
Versatility and Design
Even if you want to feel safe and sound, you still don’t want to look dull in the jacket that doesn’t suit you at all. Search for a model and design that is made for your figure. Also, if you don’t need any additional features, such as the hood, remember to stick with only those things that you need. Wearing them with a pair of jeggings and work boots will be great for going to a mall or on a hiking trip.
Best Travel Jackets
BOMBAX 10 Pocket Womens Sweatshirts Hoodies Zip Up Travel Pillow Jacket
When buying a travel jacket for you means it has to have everything – from neck pillow to hidden pockets, then this jacket is great for you. This is 16 in 1 multi-pockets travel bomber jacket. It comes with 10 hidden pockets, as well as with neck pillow, eye mask, tablet, passport, sunglasses, phone, bottle, change, and many other holders. It is made of microfiber cloth that can cover all your needs on the trip. Style of the jacket is slim fit, so it fits almost every body type.
- If you love to keep everything near you, 10 pockets will be perfect for you.
- The jacket is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester – the perfect combination for traveling.
- It has built-in warm gloves.
- Some customers reported jacket is heavy.
- Treat your zippers carefully – once they are broken, there is no way to fix them.
SCOTTeVEST Chloe Glow – 18 Pockets – Travel Clothing, Pickpocket Proof
Sometimes, when you are buying some item, you need to see that brand really takes care of everything. This jacket is made to balance the weight load across the entire garment so it can prevent neck and back pain. You can now carry everything with you, without feeling pain or looking dull. Along with all these features, this jacket is very stylish. You can choose between an array of colors – from black to baby blue. The good thing is that this jacket is machine washable.
- This jacket has screen cleaning cloth.
- It has 18 pockets, which is more than enough for traveling.
- The jacket is gadget-friendly – there should be a place for all your devices, phone, iPad, camera equipment, etc.
- Even though it has 18 pockets, try not to fill each one of them with a lot of things.
Women’s SCOTTeVEST Jacket – 23 Pockets – Travel Clothing
I think we are all amazed when we see a jacket like this one. How much functionality stays in one chic and stylish jacket like this? This jacket has even 25 pockets! Design of this item doesn’t allow you to see all the pockets, while you can also enjoy in zipping off sleeves – wear it like a jacket in winter and like a vest in fall. Along with all these features, this super chic and functional jacket has a pocket that blocks 13.56 MHz frequencies – it keeps your credit card and passport information secure from high-tech skimmers and thieves.
- With many inside pockets, this jacket is great for everyday wear, as well as for extended traveling.
- You can choose between multiple colors.
- It is waterproof.
- Always order a size up.
- Even if it is waterproof, it doesn’t come with a hood.
SCOTTeVEST Women’s Trench Coat – 18 Pockets – Travel Clothing
If you are a more ladylike type and you like your travel outfits to be practical and chic at the same time, then this trench coat is a right solution for you. The fabric is stain and water resistant. Like every other jacket coming from the brand ScotteVest, this trench coat is engineered to balance the weight and to prevent neck and back pain. You can choose between warm, fall colors, so your trench can be versatile and work with the rest of your wardrobe. Hidden pockets won’t ruin the look and elegance of a trench coat, but it will absolutely be functional.
- The fabric is wrinkle-free – no matter how you pack it, it will be without wrinkles.
- It has two exterior chest pockets that are perfect for daily essentials.
- It doesn’t have a hood.
- It doesn’t fit all body types.
ExOfficio Women’s Round Trip Jacket
The navy-blue blazer-jacket is made of 100% nylon material. Along with button-down front, you have a zip line underneath. This women’s blazer with inside pockets is perfect for traveling. Six pockets on the inside will keep your things safe and sound. Four pockets on the outside are perfect for the things you want to reach quickly. Drawcord waistband is suitable for all body types. The lightweight material is ideal for warmer weather conditions such as spring or early fall.
- Cinch waist gives it more like a blazer look, chic and casual for every day.
- The jacket is comfortable, lightweight.
- The sleeves are not lined, so sweaters can stick.
- It keeps off drizzling rain, but it is not recommended for a strong one.
- It doesn’t have a hood.
Best Women’s Travel Hoodie
Zeagoo Women Waterproof Raincoat Hooded Lightweight Windbreaker
When I have mentioned that you shouldn’t spend the fortune when buying a travel jacket, this is what I have meant. This hoodie-jacket will let your skin breathe while keeping you warm at the same time. It is made of perfect polyester and spandex combination that is waterproof. It has hidden hoodie that you can remove easily. This jacket is suitable for camping, riding a bike, picnics, cycling, and traveling. It will keep your things safe and make you cozy.
- This hoodie is perfect for drizzle rain, but not for a strong one.
- It has adjustable hem and waist.
- You can’t machine wash it.
- Some customers complain that the jacket is very lightweight and not warm.
BOMBAX Women Travel Jacket 10 Pocket Flight Bomber Windbreaker Coats Outwear
This women’s jacket with inside pockets offers you ten practical pockets. Whatever thing comes to your mind, a tablet, sunglasses, bottle of water or something else – don’t worry, there is enough place for all of that. The material is water resistant – 60% of cotton and 40% of polyester will make sure you are safe in the rain. The jacket has built-in gloves, as well as a neck pillow. So, if you are planning a long airplane or bus trip, then this jacket is a perfect choice.
- Eye mask on the hood will help you fall asleep more comfortable when traveling.
- There is a place for everything – from pen to tablet.
- Make sure to check sizes – many customers complain they get way too small or too big items.
Lightweight Waterproof Raincoat For Women
What if I tell you that now packing your jacket is easier than ever? You can now pack this women’s hoodie with inside pockets in a carrier bag! It is so lightweight and soft that is perfect for taking it with you wherever you go. If you are out in the rain, no problem. This jacket is waterproof so you can continue looking out for cultural and historical places, without worrying you will be wet.
- This jacket is portable – you can now put it in your car and pull it out when needed.
- It seems super chic and comfortable, even for everyday wear.
- Some customers say it seems poorly made.
SCOTTeVEST Chloe Bling Hoodie
If you are looking for something chic and casual at the same time, then this hoodie is a great choice for you. It features 16 pockets for all your daily essentials and more. There is an unexpected satin lining inside the hood – isn’t that just what you need sometimes? With minimum effort, this jacket can be a real fashion statement while being very functional at the same time.
- The fabric is wrinkle resistant – you can now pack it without thinking about it!
- PAD pocket allows you to put in an iPad or Android tablet.
- It has specific weight management system.
- Even with all these zippers, you can fill, you shouldn’t use them all.
Pacsafe Women’s Transit RFID Travel Hoodie
Casual and sporty, this travel hoodie will provide you with an extra dose of comfort and functionality. If you plan to wear it at longer travels, there is an eye mask right behind the hood hem. All pockets are secured with zippers and strategically positioned. Pockets are RFID safe, so there is no way scan scams can harm your credit cards or passport.
- This hoodie is made mostly of cotton and bit of polyester.
- The material is antibacterial polygiene treated – you can wash it less, and wear more.
- The hoodie is not waterproof.
This was the list of best travel hoodies that I have gathered for you. As you could see, they all have good and bad sides. However, it is on you to choose which one of them would suit you the best. Also, make sure to know how is the weather where you are traveling so you can choose between lightweight or waterproof. When it comes to cut, these travel jackets fit for everybody. They are adjustable – some of them even have waistband.
The post Best Travel Hoodies: Keeping All Your Items Near You appeared first on HI FASHION.